Introduction: Hello devotees we are back with a great informaton on procedure of Sai Baba Vrat. Sai Mantra is “Sabka Malik Ek” which means “God is one”. Sai teaches about compassion towards other living beings on this earth, mutual tolerance between people of several races, castes, creeds and sects. And this is the essence of Sai Baba’s mantra. In this world which is ruled by Kali, devotion towards Sai Baba should be spread to every corner, that is to every home and every person. Leelas of Sai should be sung with utmost love and fervour. Peace should be prevailed everywhere and may Sai Baba shower all his blessings upon us.
Coming to Sai Baba Vrat, it can be performed by any individual. The procedure of this Vrat is easy. You will have to do the fast with a sincere heart and full faith. Sai baba always fulfils the wishes of his devotees by putting them in the right path. Sai Baba’s kindness will be in such a way that he will give you anything before you even ask him. Just by memorizing his name and recalling him, barriers in life can be crossed easily. It is always said that the mightiness of Sai Baba is infinite. People who believe in him will never face any kind of disappointment.
The procedure of Sai Baba Vrat
We can blindly believe that any person who puts his entire faith on holy feet of Sai Baba and does this Vratham for 9 Thursdays, all the wishes and desires of his will be fulfilled and all his difficulties will be removed.
You may also like the Sai Baba Please Save My Marriage.
The main things you should follow while doing this Vrat are provided below
- Any person can do this Vrat irrespective of their caste or religion. Harmony and unity among human beings are Sai Baba’s main principles.
- You should offer your prayers will utmost devotion and faith and that is when you will see miraculous results from this Vrat.
- You should start this Vrat on a Thursday and you can do this with a simple prayer of Sai by asking him to fulfil your desire or any wish.
- On all these nine Thursdays, the person who is on this Vrat can consume milk or sweets or fruits etc all day long or they can also have one meal per day. NOTE: You should never do this Vrat without eating anything.
- It will be very good if you go to the temple of Sai Baba on all these Nine Thursdays to have darshan of Sai Baba.
- At your home, perform pooja or prayer both at the time of morning or evening. You will have a place a wooden board and keep a yellow coloured cloth in front of you and place the photo of Sai Baba or his status on this yellow cloth. The picture or statue of Sai Baba should be washed and wipes with clean water and cloth. Now put a Bindi on the forehead of baba with Kumkum.
- Now offer baba flowers and garland. It would be good if the flowers are yellow in colour.
- Now light a deepam in front of his photo or statue. Meditate and offer prayers to Baba. Convey all your wishes to Baba sincerely.
- Offer Baba sweets or fruits as Naivedhya and distribute them among family and neighbours. Read the Vrat pooja book completely and sing Sai Vrat katha Aarti of Baba.
- Even if you are travelling to other cities on work, this Vrat can be performed.
- If any of the Thursdays got disturbed due to menstrual cycles of ladies or for any other specific reasons, and you are unable to perform this Vrat, you can skip pooja for that Thursday and perform it on the next coming Thursday.
- When the Ninth Thursday arrives, you can consider feeding poor people based on your capacity.
- To spread the greatness of this Vrat, you can consider distributing Vrat books of Sai Baba to 5 to 11 people or more for free.
- And finally, on the 9th Thursday, make sure that you are placing these books in your Pooja so that all the recipients of this book will be blessed by Baba.
Devotees of Sai Baba who are living overseas and those who will not be able to provide food to the poor can consider providing sweets or fruits to their neighbours or friends. If it is possible, you can send funds to your closest relatives in India and request them to give food to the poor who sit outside of the temple or usually distribute sweets to Sai devotees in any temple. It is always good to make children happy by giving them any play toys, sweets, books etc. The main point here is that you should involve in doing good deeds.
Make sure that you are keeping this Sai Baba Vrat book or the printed paper in which you are distributing among people when performing pooja so that their wishes will also be fulfilled soon.
As a few of the devotees of Sai Baba who are living overseas will not be able to receive this book, you can also consider downloading it from any of the online Sai Vrat Katha Book PDFs.
In this Kaliyuga, doing this Vrat will be effective. This Sai Baba Vrat will provide you fruits, but you should have complete faith and patience.
You may be interested in Kedarnath Pilgrimage Tour.